Doesn’t it make sense to trust your health to…
· The Doctor/Professor who trains the next generation of licensable Naturopathic physicians, the Doctors of the Future….
· A Physician who spends time not only treating the disease the patient has, but TREATS the patient who has the disease…
· The Doctor who writes best-selling books on science-based, natural medicine….
· A physician with years of experience, on the cutting edge of his profession….
· The Doctor who is one of the founding fathers of the resurgence of Naturopathic Education on the Eastern seaboard…
Prevention: The Best Cure
Dr Zampieron emphasizes the PREVENTION of disease. Dr. Z can help you assess your risk factors to devastating diseases and work in partnership with you to prevent illness by making appropriate lifestyle choices.
· Practice the REAL DEFINITION of Traditional medicine (based on thousands of years of tradition) from a global perspective
· Are primary care general practitioners trained as an expert in natural medicine
· Blend natural therapeutics with current advances in diagnosis/treatment
· Are concerned with finding immediate and underlying causes for illness
· Cooperate with all other braches of medicine and will refer out when appropriate…
· Emphasizes prevention and whole-patient care…
In addition, Dr. Zampieron is a certified Professional herbalist with the American Herbalist Guild and can thus use the title, Herbalist, AHG.
This entailed a rigorous, peer-reviewed process to document Dr. Zampieron’s postdoctoral expertise in clinical herbalism, ethnobotany and plant identification above and beyond the average Naturopathic doctors scope of training.
A major part of Dr. Zampieron’s mission is to help you understand how to prevent as well as treat disease by improving your health right NOW!
Dr. Zampieron’s areas of expertise and successful clinical track record include the prevention and treatment of:
· Chronic rheumatic diseases such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Gout, and Psoriatic Arthritis….
· Immune disorders such as allergy, Candidiasis, Sinusitis,Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, colds and flu…
· Acute and Chronic musculoskeletal conditions such as neck/back pain, bursitis, sciatica, headaches, fibromyalgia, and injury…
· Digestive disorders, such as Irritable Bowel syndrome, Colitis, Crohn’s disease, ulcers and bloating/maldigestion…
· Stress, Hypertension, Obesity, diabetes and Environmental toxicity
Including heavy metal and chemical toxicity
· Urogenital conditions such as bladder infections, BPH, and prostatitis…
· ADD, ADHD, Epilepsy…
· Chronic dermatological conditions such as eczema and psoriasis…
What can I expect?
A comprehensive history, laboratory evaluation, short physical exam and diagnostic testing as needed will be performed by Dr. Zampieron himself during the initial 75 minute consultation. A complete physical exam, including Western and Eastern approaches to diagnosis, will be preformed in the second visit. A program of natural therapeutics, dietetic restructuring and/or natural medications may be prescribed. Dr Z. strives to provide the most cost effect, minimally invasive approach resolving your health concerns.
Some of the therapies and lab assesments offered are:
· Nutritional/dietary assessment
· Botanical medicine
· Homeopathy (Both classical and contemporary/combination therapy)
· Weight management
· Allergy testing and desensitization
· Stop smoking protocols
· Naturopathic physical medicine, Ultrasound and Hydrotherapy
· Natural pain management
· Manipulation of joints and soft tissue
· Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
· Supervised Detoxification
· Colonic hydrotherapy
· Herbal individualized prescription via Saliva analysis
New Patient Information
New patient forms can be downloaded here (right-click, select “Save target as…”, and save it to your computer) . You will need Adobe Reader to open them. If you don’t have Adobe Reader, you can download it here (free).